Executive Committee Presentation
Click on the Patton-Fuller Community Hospital Virtual Organization and locate the following information:
- Under the Corporate Officers tab click on Chief Compliance Officer-Compliance Issues files
- Under the Chief Compliance Officer link click on Director of QA/Risk Management – Review all Incident Reports
Prepare a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes for the executive committee of the hospital that includes the following information:
- HIPAA (1996) compliance
- Explain HIPAA (1996) compliance.
- Analyze how you will respond to the incident you selected in a way that meets HIPAA (1996) privacy, security, and HITECH (2009) breach notice requirements.
- Analyze the ethical issues related to this incident.
- Analyze how you will follow-up with employees involved in the breach.
- Recommend changes to ensure data security and privacy compliance under HIPAA (1996).
- Medical error (Incident Reports)
- Explain Medical error (Incident Reports).
- Analyze how you would respond to the medical error to reduce liability.
- Analyze how you would respond to Joint Commission concerns.
- Recommend a quality improvement strategy to reduce medical error.
Include at least 4 references cited according to APA guidelines.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]