wp4-wpei-please make sure that you could finish this argument paper on time.—1700 WORDS
With my argument paper, I wanted to focus on bullying and how it is wrong. I also wanted to bring awareness to how bad it is getting in schools. There are so many children and teenagers that are struggling with bullying and there are friends that know about it and they do not know what to do because of the fear they have of the bully. After reading “Indian Education” was all the more reason to why I wanted to write my argument paper on bullying on how we can show that bullying is wrong and how it needs to be stopped. Most people do not know how severe this issue can get. I want to show how I simply disagree with children needing to “toughen up and deal with it” to deal with bullies. I want to provide that argument with evidence to show how that is invalid and is not the correct way to go. I also want to show that the true definition what bullying is. The term of “bullying” is used in many different forms and it shouldn’t be overused. Bullying comes in different forms and I will show evidence that bullying should come to a stop.
Please follow this format,
- Minimum 200 words (successful cover letters are often longer)
- Address letter to your instructor
- Describe, explain, and (where applicable) provide brief, specific examples of the following in your cover letter:
o The feedback you received from your peers and how you revised your first draft based on that feedback
o The content you have changed to address Step 8 above, improve the composition, and appeal to your audience
o How you think the changes above have improved your draft
o Any problems you encountered in your revision and how you solved them
Place the cover letter at the beginning of your final draft, before the first page of your actual composition; delete the situation analysis
· · An essay taking a stand and making arguments in support of a view or course of action on the issue, problem, or controversy developed in Writing Project 3.
· Clearly focused, debatable, and supportable thesis statement advocating your view on the problem or controversy
· Use of evidence from sources, objectively and accurately interpreted
· Effective reasoning that demonstrates how the evidence supports the thesis and the specific arguments being made
· Opposing views that are accurately presented and effectively refuted with reasons and evidence
· A logical organizational structure that clearly and effectively guides readers through the arguments being made
· Use of evidence from sources (at least 10 quotations and/or paraphrases), clearly discernible from each other and from the writer’s voice and cited using correct in-text citations
· Use of at least 5 relevant and highly credible sources, at least 4 from the Ivy Tech Library databases. (No Print Sources.)
· APA or MLA manuscript style, as specified by your instructor, with in-text citations and a References or Works Cited list including ALL sources used. (References or Works Cited list does not count in the minimum word-count requirement)
· Awareness of diverse audiences and use of respectful, inclusive language
· Observation of the conventions of Standard English
1500 words minimum for final draft (the minimum 200 words for the cover letter is no
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.