Federal Healthcare Organizations 6302 4-2
Research a federal governmental organization related to healthcare, such as FEMA, FDA, NIH, CDC, or HHS. It is important to note that some federal agencies are interconnected and work collaboratively; therefore, it might be advantageous to compare and contrast roles and responsibilities of your selected organization.
- Describe the organization’s mission. Relate its stated mission to its activities. Include information to address their roles and responsibilities and provide a clear definition as to the charge of the federal agency.
- Select one of the following public health issues and describe 2 –3 important activities of the organization to address the issue: infant mortality rates, reducing heart disease, infectious diseases, or airborne pathogens.
- Examine resources utilization by the organization, particularly resources relevant the selected public health issue.
- Discuss the organization’s effectiveness in decreasing/improving the selected public health issue.
- Introduce 2–3 strategies or an action plan of public health priorities in the twenty-first century to create a healthier nation.
Write a 5-page report about the organization you select. Format the paper in the current APA styl
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]