Digital Communication Plan
Communication in the Information Age must demonstrate an ability to connect to the customers, clients or audience through a wide variety of technology mediums including email, text messages, social media and other virtual forms of communication and emerging technologies for a professional purpose. Select an event or specific communication goal that is appropriate from your own background. Create a communication plan that includes audience, deployment schedule, mode of communication, content, layout and design for messages.
- In a two to three paragraph introduction, provide the context for the digital communication plan:
- Sponsoring organization
- Intended audience
- Description of the event or communication goal.
Choose the platform that will be used to deliver the message.
- Discuss why this is an appropriate platform for the message and audience.
- Use resources to support your decisions.
Create a matrix or graphic organizer to demonstrate the communication plan including the following:
- Brief description of message
Create at least 4 different messages to be delivered in a variety of delivery platforms. Reflect on how your messages are aligned to the course readings. The assignment should include the following:
- APA Formatting including heading and subheadings.
- Graduate level writing free from grammar and mechanical errors.
- Citations from readings or other relevant resources to support information presented.
- The document should make best use of the technology.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.