Supporting Families At Risk: Website Construction
This assignment provides you the opportunity to begin early construction of your website by building a foundation from which to continue development during the remaining weeks of this course and finalize in the Week Six Final Project. To prepare for this assignment, review the website creation options listed in the Recommended Resources for Week Two and the Week Two Instructor Guidance. Next, begin creation of your website using the content and written communication instructions below.
Note that for the two topics learned thus far; poverty and child protection, only pages with placeholders are created. Summarized information and artifacts pertaining to these topics will only be evaluated in the Week Six Final Project. However, at any point during the course, you may consult the Final Project requirements and add things at your own pace. Use the Grading Rubric to review your assignment before submission to ensure you have met the distinguished performance for each of the components described below. For additional assistance, please contact the instructor using the Ask Your Instructor discussion.
In a single-page Word document, include a link to your website and the title of your website. Also include your definition of at risk. Submit your assignment to the course for evaluation.
- Website Title – Homepage (1 point): A descriptive title for the website located on the homepage of the website.
- Definition of At Risk – Homepage (2 points): Your working definition of the term “at-risk” located on the homepage of the website crafted during Week One.
- Poverty Page (1 point): Create a page including section headings for an Overview of Poverty, Support, and Resources. Be sure to link the page to the homepage.
- Child Protection Services & Child Maltreatment Page (1 point): Create a page including section headings for an Overview of Child Protection Services and Maltreatment, Support, and Resources. Be sure to link the page to the homepage.
- Homelessness Page (1 point): Create a page including section headings for an Overview of Homelessness, Support, and Resources. Be sure to link this page to the homepage.
- Students at Risk Page (1 point): Create a page including the following section headings; Professional Presentation and Professional Application. Be sure to link this page from the homepage.
Part 2: (Separate Word Document)
This discussion provides an opportunity for you to participate in reciprocal feedback regarding the website created in the Week Two Assignment. The feedback you give and receive will support enhancements to your website as you continue to develop it throughout the course leading up to the final evaluation in Week Six. Review the Week Three Instructor Guidance for further details about participating in this discussion.
Initial Post: Create an initial post that includes a link to your website created for the Week Two Assignment and that addresses the following:
- Discuss your experience creating the website. Note any challenges you experienced and how you overcame them.
- Share something that you learned while constructing your own website and discuss what you have enjoyed or disliked most about the process of creating the website thus far.
- Reflecting on what your finished website will look like, describe your vision for the website’s design and content and how you can potentially use this as a personal resource or in your current or anticipated professional practice.
MUST COMPLETE BOTH PARTS OF ASSIGNMENT! FOR WEBSITE CREATION USE ONE OF THE SOURCES BELOW. MUST PROVIDE THE LINK TO THE WEBSITE. IF YOU NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION MUST ASK IMMEDIATELY. CANNOT BE LATE (ASSIGNMENT IS ALREADY LATE)
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]