research paper ethics in Quantum computers
Here abstract for my paper that gives you the main idea of what I want you to write in my paper. In fact, it must be:
- The body of the paper should present the substance of my argument. In longer research paper, you should always include a review of the relevant literature.
- The conclusion should bring together the various parts of the paper and lead to my final analysis or judgment about the question. Please indicate whether the research has left important questions unanswered, or where future research might begin.
Likewise, it must be:
- 1- Inch margins on all sides.
- Pages should be numbered in succession, in the lower right hand corner, with the title page being page 0
- 10 pages
- Seven primary source references. (APA Format)
- NO plagiarism he will check it with turn it
- Follow my level in English.
- Due date 12/1/15′
ethics in Quantum computers
Quantum computers are a new era of invention, and its innovation is still to come. The revolution of the quantum computers produced a lot of challenges for ethical decision-making and predictions at different levels of life; therefore, it raised new concerns such as invasion of privacy and national security. In fact, it can be used easily to access and steal private information and data, while on the other hand, quantum computers can help to eliminate these unethical intrusions and secure the information.
Quantum computers will be the most powerful computer in the world that would open the door to encrypt the information in much less time. On the contrary, the supercomputers sometimes take so many hours to encrypt, whereas quantum computers can be used for the same purpose in a shorter time period making it harder to decrypt the data and information.
Many years from now, quantum computers will become mainstays throughout the world of computing. It will serve the individual and the community, but there is a significant concern that quantum computers could be used to invade people’s privacy. Why do the most intelligence agencies want quantum computers? Do the quantum computers threaten global encryption systems? Do governments have the right to use quantum computer technology in order to invade the privacy of citizen for counter-terrorism purposes? Consequently, this paper seeks to answer and discuss these questions and how it all relates to morality and ethics.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]