I have enclosed details for you in this assignment.
- Describe the population being researched in this study.
- Summarize the methods used to identify the sample and recruit participants into the study.
- Compare the study sample to the population. Evaluate whether or not the study sample accurately reflects the population.
- Assess whether or not the study findings can be reliably generalized to the population based on the sampling methods.
- Propose one additional strategy that could have been used in the study to sample the population effectively to ensure the study results are generalizable to the population.
The assignment must be four to five pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Use at least two scholarly sources, in addition to the workbook article, to support your discussion. The scholarly sources should be from a peer-reviewed journal.
The Sampling paper
- Must be written in your words and may not include quotations. Papers including quotes will not be accepted. All content from outside sources must be paraphrased and cited appropriately.
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]