Research Manuscript Critique Part 2
In this module we learned about who may be included in our research and how we may go about
collecting information from them. Review each of the THREE research articles you selected in
Module 1 (Quantitative, Qualitative and Mixed)and continue your critique using the checklists below.
Post your critique no later than Saturday, January 23, 2016. Provide feedback to at least two of your
peers byMonday, January 25, 2016. Make sure to incorporate corrections based on the feedback
you received in previous assignments!
- Sample Size: How many are included in this study? Is this sample size appropriate for this study?
- Demographics: Explain the demographic variables (age, gender, ethnicity, education etc and how these related to the study).
- Population: What population does the sample belong to? Ie: What are the general demographic characteristics of the population (students, children, healthy adults, mentally ill adults etc).
- Recruitment: How were the participants recruited? Were all recruited included in the study? Is the sample appropriate for this study?
- Location: Where were the data collected?
- Discuss the appropriateness of the sample (is the size adequate? Is the sample appropriate for this study?)
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]