|Once again, thank you for your hard work, BANKS management team. As we continue to grow, your knowledge and skills, especially with a strong combination of HR knowledge and ability to manage others, will put you in the position of leadership. The challenges we face as an organization, especially those that are people driven, will be mainly related to managing human differences.
As we have seen, we cannot take anything for granted or make assumptions about others. We live in a highly global society, where human differences are strong but not always obvious. As we plan for the future, this will increasingly become the case. How we communicate, make decisions, interpret the actions of others, plan our days, and conduct virtually any other activity is dictated by who we have become as members of a variety of cultures.
How will you prepare for the future of the workplace? Your ability to see the big picture and think critically, always considering all factors and alternative explanations, will be the key to successfully navigating the workplace of the future.
Managing fairly means that all have equal rights. However, it may not necessarily mean that every situation is approached in the same way. We hope that your experience over the past several weeks has provided you with a perspective on these issues and will help prepare you for your future endeavors
Assignment 1: Discussion—Workforce 2010 and Workforce 2020
The workplace is constantly changing. As companies grow on a global level, their needs change, as do the needs of employees. Researchers and statisticians often attempt to predict how things will change.
Using the module readings, online library resources, and the Internet, research and analyze the Workforce 2010 and Workforce 2020 reports.Based on your research, respond to the following:
- Workforce 2010: Comment on which predictions were correct and which ones were inaccurate.
- Workforce 2020: Discuss which predictions you agree or disagree with.
By Saturday, january 30, 2016, post your response to the appropriate the APA Style.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Initial response was:
- Insightful, original, accurate, and timely.
- Substantive and demonstrated advanced understanding of concepts.
- Compiled/synthesized theories and concepts drawn from a variety of sources to support statements and conclusions.
Discussion Response and Participation:
- Responded to a minimum of two peers in a timely manner.
- Offered points of view supported by research.
- Asked challenging questions that promoted discussion.
- Drew relationships between one or more points in the discussion.
- Wrote in a clear, concise, formal, and organized manner.
- Responses were error free.
- Information from sources, where applicable, was paraphrased appropriately and accurately cited.