Global Knowledge Program Proposal
Your principal has asked you to design a global knowledge program for your school. Additionally, he has emphasized the need for collaborative communities on your campus. Consider how global knowledge program might be relevant across multiple grade levels and content areas at your school.
If you are not currently at a school site, use a school with which you are familiar.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word proposal to your principal.
Include the following in your proposal:
- Define global knowledge.
- Describe the global knowledge program and how it is relevant to your school.
- Identify the collaborative community.
- Explain how the collaborative community is relevant to the global knowledge program.
- Identify the skills and content knowledge needed by teachers and teacher leaders to implement the program.
- Suggest a professional development plan for implementing the proposal.
Format your proposal consistent with APA guidelines.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]