For Professor Ryan
Develop a scholarly project that demonstrates an application of evidence to practice for substantive change. This project emphasizes critical appraisal and application of evidence-based research, scholarly writing, and critical thinking. The scholarly project will be submitted as a written paper in APA format/style. In addition, learners will present a summary of the final project orally or by creating a PowerPoint presentation.
Learners will select one of the following types of projects related to their specific advanced role specialization and target population:
- Educational program
- Evidence-based healthcare policy change
- Evidence-based clinical issue or protocol
Overview of the Evidence Based Project (EBP):
Part 1 of the project proposal in a one-page APA formatted paper (excluding the cover page and reference page). Be sure to reflect on feedback from faculty and classmates from this week’s discussion. Include:
Part 1: Introduction
- Summarize the practice issue in need of change providing background information and the perceived significance of the problem
- Describe the specific aims of the project – what improved outcomes do you hope to achieve
- State your question in PICOT format, labeling each part with P-I-C-O-T in parentheses
- Discuss the significance of the issue in terms of poor outcomes, cost, etc
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]