Human Resource Help. A+++ Paper, Original Work, No Plagiarism Please. APA Format. 4-5 Slide (BODY OF PRESENTATION), DETAILED SPEAKER NOTES, Reference Page
As the new HR Manager, you have put together some preliminary reports for the CEO. One of the reports you compiled focuses on employee turnover. The company you work for is an organization with aggressive expansion goals. In the last 2 years, it has continually hired new employees, yet it has not achieved the staffing levels it desired. The company knew that some employees had left the organization, but turnover rates had not been formally tracked.
After your preliminary fact-finding, you were surprised to discover that the turnover rate for the past year was 38%. You know the CEO will not be pleased with this turnover rate, and you have made the decision to prepare yourself more before presenting the report to the CEO. Because turnover presents a significant cost for an organization, you recognize that this will be an opportunity for you to demonstrate how you can partner with the executive team to turn this situation around and help the company be more competitive. Prepare a short presentation for the CEO on the situation and possible reasons why employees are leaving at such a high rate.
As you are preparing your presentation, consider the following:
- In detail, discuss some of the general reasons why employees tend to leave organizations.
- You plan to present the financial impact to the CEO. This will help the CEO to get a real sense of the significance of the situation. What factors will you consider in preparing this financial estimate? For this assignment, you are not required to determine the actual dollar figure, but instead, you are to consider what would contribute to the cost of turnover.
- Being proactive, what measures can be taken to assess the morale of current employees and how likely they are to leave or stay?
- Describe at least 3 methods you could use to measure employee morale.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each method?
MUST HAVE 4-5 slides (body of presentation) with detailed speaker notes!! Title page, body, reference page.
Please refer to the following multimedia course materials:
- Unit 1: Human Resource Management
- Unit 1: Diversity and Ethics
- Unit 2: Human Resources and Personnel
- Unit 2: Predicting Performance
- Unit 2: Personnel Assessment, Placement
Please submit your assignment.
|Deliverable requirements addressed; understanding of material and writer’s message and intent are clear.||
|Scholarly research that supports the writer’s position is properly acknowledged and cited. Direct quotations may not exceed 10% of the word count of the body of the assignment deliverable (excluding title page, abstract, or table of contents if used and tables, exhibits, appendices, and reference page). Inclusion of plagiarized content will not be tolerated and may result in adverse academic consequences.||
|Critical thinking: Position is well-justified, there is logical flow, and there are examples.||
|Structure: Includes introduction and conclusion, proper paragraph format, and reads as a polished, academic paper or professional presentation, as appropriate for the required assignment deliverable.||
|Mechanical: No spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors.||
|APA: Deliverable is cited properly according to the APA Publication Manual (6th ed.).||
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]