Read the case study, entitled “Marketing in Schools”. Once you finish reading the case study, answer the following questions:
- Is there an appropriate age that advertising should consider?
- Who are the stakeholders that will be affected by your decision, and how will each be affected?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks to advertising products within schools?
- What other facts would you need to make a decision, and how might your decision affect the stakeholders?
- Discuss alternative marketing practices that could be ethical and help the schools to raise money.
Evaluate any assumptions that you make. The case study should be thoroughly discussed, and the written submission should be at least two and half (2 1/2) pages in length (not including the cover and reference pages), include a summary of the case study, and answer the five questions listed above.
Remember to use APA style for your assignment.
Hartman, L. P., DesJardins, J., & MacDonald, C. (2014). Business ethics: Decision making for personal integrity & social responsibility (3r
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]