Environmental science 4
Select a physical item. Your selected item must represent some aspect concerning environmental pollution as a direct result of human activities. Write a 700- to 1,050-word argument discussing how your selected item contributes to environmental pollution. Include the following:
- Describe your selected item.
- What is the significance of this item?
- What relationship exists between your item and pollution? Identify the origin or causes of the pollution.
- What is your item’s relationship to people and the environment?
- What are the possible effects and consequences of this pollution to human and ecosystem health?
- What does your item and pollution issue mean to the present and future quality of life to you, your family, your community, your region, the nation, and the world?
- How does your object relate to climate change?
- How does your item connect some significant attitude or action that people might use toward changing how others think, react, or take actions in solving, eliminating, or reducing your selected pollution issue?
- Identify treatments and preventative measures for this pollution.
- Identify and discuss what caused you to reconsider your attitude, mindset, values, and actions to change regarding your selected issue.
- How or what might you do to suggest, influence, or be a role model who inspires individuals, your community, or region to improve the existing conditions of the environment in relationship to your item and your selected issue?
Includeat least two outside references. Format your summary consistent with APA guidelines.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.