As a result of recent campus safety concerns at Capella University, you have been engaged by campus security team leaders to gather and analyze data about on-campus crime rates in schools in the state of Minnesota. Crime data from 181 Minnesota campuses has been compiled in the Campus Crime Data file. Write a management report for campus security team leaders, analyzing and evaluating campus crime data for Minnesota. Include your findings and recommendations for your clients. In your report, be sure to examine the following:
- What crimes were most commonly committed on Minnesota campuses between 2009 and 2011? Based on the data, would you say the crime rates decreased or increased from 2009 to 2011?
- The campus security leaders believe that the three-year total crime rate in public institutions is higher than that in private institutions. They have asked you to test that hypothesis. Conduct the test and describe your results. To start, you will:
- Formulate the hypotheses statement.
- Determine the three-year total crime rate per institution, separately, for private and public institutions.
- Use the appropriate statistical approach to conduct and test the hypotheses for difference in crime rates.
- Your clients would also like you to develop a 95 percent confidence interval for the difference in three-year total campus crime rates between public and private institutions in Minnesota. Report your results.
- What, if any, ethical issues should concern you in conducting your research?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.