Need expert help
Paper must have 1,500 – 1,700 words with APA citations and references
You represent a large U.S. corporation that manufactures rubber tires, and you want to begin manufacturing and distribution in another country. Choose a country that you think you would want to start a manufacturing plant in. Answer the following questions about your company and its chosen new market. Organize your paper into four sets of concerns: Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer. Select 2-3 bullet points from each perspective listed below and respond with cited research.
- Discuss the macro environment of the country.
- What is the company strategy there?
- How will you be socially and economically responsible?
- What would be the role of management?
- What is the mode of entry you are going to use, and why?
- What do you think would motivate the workers to bring about collaboration?
- How would you design the right culturally appropriate program?
- What kind of leadership would work in this country?
- What are the political, cultural, environmental, and economic risks of doing business there?
- If you do decide to do business there, how would you staff the operation?
- What type of concerns would you have?
- What do you need to consider when you recruit, evaluate, train, and deal with labor relations issues?
- How would you select the manager?
- What if it does not work out?
- What are some of the legal issues you would have to deal with as a company if you decide to expand there?
- What are some of the opportunities and strengths of doing business there?
- What are some of the cross-cultural issues you are going to have to deal with particular to engaging a team?
- What are some of the protocols and etiquette issues you must incorporate into your business behavior?
- How are you going to deal with management issues such as assertiveness, conflict resolution, and team building?
- What are some of the foreign trade issues you will have to deal with?
- What are the determinants to foreign entry there, and how would you enter there?
- What are the 5 stages of negotiation, and how are you going to prepare for them at this international level?
- What would be some of the political, legal, economic, and ideological issues that may come up?
- How would you manage conflict if it should come up in the negotiations?
Below, please find what I submitted for my key outline, I need help pulling it through! I must have this completed and submitted by 02/07/16
NO PLAGERISM PLEASE!!!!!!!
While researching Thailand to expand my R D Tire Company in, I learned that they are a newly industrialized country and thought that this would be a great opportunity to expand my tire company.
- Macro Environment of Thailand
- Thailand has a population of 67 million people with a labor force of 39 million. Thailand a newly industrialized country economy depends heavily on exports, which accounts for two-thirds of their GDP and they are upper middle class. All of which makes Thailand a great country to expand my tire company in. (Heritage.org)
- Social and Economic Responsibility (tsukuba-g.ac.jp).
- Human Rights
- Risks of doing business in Thailand
- Concerns of doing business in Thailand
- Legal issues
- Opportunities and Strengths
- Trade Issues
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]