Tutor beth: Phase 6: Implementation of the Care Plan
Phase 6: Implementation of the Care Plan
To implement your care plan begin small—say, one or two families, or a small group of 5–10 people.
The first step to effective implementation is planning. As you go about this task, answer the following questions:
- What small group have you selected (for example, three families with young children, a group of five AIDS patients, and so on)? What made you select this particular group?
- What portion of the plan would you like to implement in the small group?
- What health risk do you expect to tackle by implementing this intervention?
- What results do you expect?
- How do you plan to implement this intervention? Do you have any specific strategy in mind? What resources will you need?
- How long do you think it will take for the results to be seen?
Prepare a 1-page Microsoft Word document with your responses to the questions above and submit it.
Discuss what resources you need. Put your plan into action.
- Mobilize the resources you need, talk to the small group, recruit volunteers, etc.
- When your resources are in place, put your plan into action.
|Assignment Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Described the small group and provided a rationale for the selection.||4|
|Identified the section of the plan that will be implemented in the small group.||2|
|Described the health risk that can be tackled by implementing the selected intervention.||2|
|Described expected results.||2|
|Described how the intervention might be implemented in practice, including specific strategies, and listing resources needed.||2|
|Estimated the time needed for results to be seen.||2|
|Participated in proposed implementation discussion.||2|
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]