- Why is a correlation the most appropriate statistic?
- What is the null and alternate hypothesis?
- What is the correlation between student anxiety scores and number of study hours? Select alpha and interpret your findings. Make sure to note whether it is significant or not and what the effect size is.
- How would you interpret this?
- What is the probability of a type I error? What does this mean?
- How would you use this same information but set it up in a way that allows you to conduct a t-test? An ANOVA?
Be sure to address all 6 components of this assignment thoroughly. Note that some of the 6 components have more than one question. Don’t leave anything out.
There are a couple of things to look out for in this assignment:
1) Question #4 asks you to interpret the correlation you calculated. You lecture notes for Module 5 contain a chart on page 3 of the Correlations section to use for this.
2) Question #6 is asking you to take the same data you are given in the assignment instructions and modify it in such a way that you can perform a t-test and an ANOVA. The best way to approach this is to jot down the requirements for a t-test and then look at the data and decide what you would have to do to the data to meet those requirements. Be careful with this! Don’t rush through it; think it through carefully. Use the same logic for the ANOVA.
Please show references.
I want to give you a ‘heads up’ about Assignment 1. The very last part of assignment M5 A1 is often confusing for students. What you are required to do is take the data and information provided to you at the beginning of the assignment for the correlation and modify it somewhat so that you can do a t-test and an ANOVA. This is not hard but it is tricky so you need to think about it. You don’t need to add additional variables; you can modify the variables you already have. Think about the requirements for each test and modify how you arrange your data to fit them..
Make sure you read the instructions carefully. This is to be a formal, academic presentation. It does not need to be a typical ‘paper’ but should have a brief introduction and a brief conclusion.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.