Shaping the Environment Presentation
- Select one work of architecture featured in the text. Using the building that you selected as an example, explain how a building acts as a kind of sculpture to transform the space around it.
Look through your textbook for an example of a sculpture that you feel would amplify the message that your selected building communicates to onlookers.
Present your team’s explanation for how the building and the sculpture might work together to create a unified message to the class in a 7 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation. Include the following:
- When was the sculpture created?
- Who was the sculptor? What was her or his background and nationality?
- For Local Campus students, these are 10-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint®
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]