Research Design Questions
Suppose you were going to create your own study to examine what course-delivery format (online, blended, or face-to-face) leads to the best performance in a psychological statistics class. In a paper identify the following for your study:
- What is your research question?
- What is your hypothesis (both null and alternate)?
- Is this a qualitative or quantitative design (based on type of variable collected) and why?
- Is this a descriptive, correlational or experimental design and why?
- What would be an example of a variable for this study that could be measured on a nominal scale? Ordinal scale? Interval scale? Ratio scale?
- Once you have collected your data, would you use inferential or descriptive statistics and why?
- Create a sample frequency distribution for one of the variables. Choose either a simple or grouped frequency distribution and explain your choice.
By Monday, January 10, 2016, deliver your assignment to the M1: Assignment 3 Dropbox.
|Assignment 3 Grading Criteria
|Identified an appropriate research question
|Correctly identified the null and alternative hypotheses.
|Explained whether your study would be classified as a qualitative or quantitative design and why.
|Explained whether your study would be classified as a descriptive, correlational or experimental design and why.
|Provided an example of a variable for this study that could be measure on a nominal scale, ordinal scale, interval scale, and ratio scale.
|Explained whether inferential or descriptive statistics would be used to analyze the data collected and why.
|Created a sample frequency distribution for one of the variables. Selected either a simple or grouped frequency distribution and explained choice.
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]