The nature and value of strategic management is to achieve the desired results and outcome due to careful research (environmental scanning), planning and development of a company’s strategy as well as the implementation and maintenance of it (Pearce & Robinson, 2013, p. 3).
For this week’s Assignment, you will complete a short answer on the following question:
- Why is strategy important to business?
- You will want to address the main components (three-tier process) of the strategic management process while discussing the importance of strategy for business.
Be sure to use your Reading this week as a resource. You are encouraged also to use the Library databases and the Internet as additional resources.
For additional Assignment details see Rubric below.
Pearce, J. A., & Robinson, R. B. (2013). Strategic management: Planning for domestic & global competition (13th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
- Explain the concept of the strategic management (three-tier) process.
- Discuss the importance of having a future oriented plan.
- Discuss the organization’s vision, mission, purpose, philosophy or goal.
- Discuss the strategic process as input for future decision making.
- apa with references
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]