Final “Argument” Paper Requirements
Follow Argument Paper Techniques:
Focus on a “debatable” proposition or claim
In this case “ASSISTED SUICIDE SHOULD BE LEGALIZED IN ALL STATES”
This claim is your thesis and is written as a “should” or “should not” statement:
Example: The penalty for drunk driving should be a mandatory jail sentence and loss of a driver’s license.
- This claim must be must be identified in the paper.
- Representing and evaluating the “opposing points of view” on the issue fairly and accurately. This is important. You must have two to three opposing views. These are the arguments against your position.
- Arguing reasonably against opposing argument and for your claim.
- Your personal conclusion summarizing your research and where you now stand on this claim and WHY
- Use APA Format, including cover sheet, abstract, proper format, in text citations, and reference sheet.
- Final paper has 6 sources.
Length of final paper must be 6 pages in length not including the cover and reference sheet.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.