Paper Assignment #2
A Literary Analysis is a paper in which students make connections between texts, often times using particular themes found in a text. These papers use quotations and paraphrases from the texts to make their points and require outside scholarly research (information from databases) to support their conclusions.
1. Students papers should be a minimum of 1,250-1,500 words in length.
2. Student papers must include a minimum of two scholarly sources in addition to the primary literary text(s).
3. All papers are expected to be in MLA format with a Works Cited Page. If you have forgotten MLA paper and citation formatting, you can find information in a writing handbook or at the Purdue OWL:
4. The final draft of this paper must be submitted to Turnitin.com by December 18th.
Our book has a section on writing about fiction (pp. 14-59). You might want to take a look at some or all of this material.
• Review the material on “Writing about Literature” in our book on pages 2269-2329, especially “Chapter 37: The Research Essay” and “Chapter 38: Quotation, Citation, and Documentation.”
Essay Prompts: Choose one of the follow prompts for your literary analysis paper.
Write a paper in which you analyze the family dynamics in the Younger family. Choose one family relationship (brother-sister, mother-daughter-in-law, etc.) and discuss how race and class affect the way this relationship works.
Write an essay in which you discuss Irene and Clare’s relationship. How do you see their friendship? The criticism in the book along with other material found in the book will be very helpful in analyzing their complicated relationship.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]