Your Culturally Responsive Classroom PowerPoint and Final Essay
You have been asked by your administrator to develop a PowerPoint presentation and supporting paper for the staff. The purpose of the PowerPoint is to give concrete examples, suggestions, and ideas to create a more inviting family-school climate at your site, and to entice the staff to read your full paper on the topic. Your Principal understands your desire to make change at your school site and has shown you additional research stating that family involvement supports student success. In order for your staff to buy-in to this new paradigm they must have the background knowledge and specific examples to understand the necessity of change.
Therefore your presentation and paper must:
- Address family needs and understanding
- Analyze the importance of understanding that the family/parents are the expert regarding their child
- Describe possible family stressors and include at least six resources to share with families
- Summarize current definitions and understandings of culturally responsive teaching
- Analyze research-based information regarding how culture influences an educational setting and how to support families and students from non-mainstream cultures
- List examples showing the importance of becoming connected with students’ families and describe from your own experience or from a credible source one activity to support this relationship
- Describe a method for using family-school problem solving with culturally diverse families
- Analyze the role of culture and disability in your work with families
- Synthesize an approach, from the previous points in the presentation/paper, to link your school and family with your community
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.