For this assignment, you will be describing methods for locating an individual to give funding, researching the individual donor, and writing a letter (two to three [2-3] pages) of request to an individual funding representative (donor).
For this assignment, you will be describing methods for locating an individual to give funding, researching the individual donor, and writing a letter (two to three [2-3] pages) of request to an individual funding representative (donor). Refer to the basic proposal components discussed in Chapter 2 of the Geever textbook. This solicitation letter of request will require you to be concise, polite, informative, and more informal with a friendly tone and the right flow of information than a proposal. Use the Internet to locate sample letters of request and methods of researching individual donors.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Assess existing or typical methods for locating an individual to provide funding.
- Create one (1) method for locating an individual to provide funding. (This method can be a hybrid of multiple methods or a completely new method.)
- Evaluate existing or typical methods for researching an individual donor based on the textbook and information you gathered on the Internet.
- Create one (1) method for researching an individual donor. (This method can be a hybrid of multiple methods or a completely new method.)
- Create a letter of request that addresses the five (5) main points of a letter of request (ask for the gift, describe the need, explain what you will do, include budget data, and close.)
- Include at least three (3) references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the major segments of the grants community: the Federal Awarding Agency, the Pass-Through Entity, and the recipient.
- Design a proposal by learning how marketing, analysis, planning, designing, estimating, and publishing play a part in the process.
- Develop a working familiarity with responsive bidding.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in grants management and proposal writing.
- Write clearly and concisely about grants management and proposal writing using proper writing mechanics.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.