Assignment 3: Conflict Analysis Essay: What’s Your Solution?
Understanding the meaning of conflict is important when exploring the relationship between conflict and negotiation. This assignment will allow you to examine the causes and effects of a conflict.
Review the textbook definition of conflict and conduct independent research using the Argosy University online library resources or the Internet to find other definitions of conflict.
Consider an experience of a conflict situation from your personal or work life. Use the following steps to analyze the conflict situation and suggest an appropriate solution.
- Step 1: Provide your definition of conflict and describe the meaning, nature and components of conflict
- Step 2: Define the problem and identify the conflict issues.
- Step 3: Determine your goal in resolving the conflict.
- Step 4: Analyze the problem and state the causes, symptoms, effects, and obstacles that keep you from achieving your goal.
- Step 5: Generate two potential solutions and recommend ways to attain the goal and resolve the conflict.
Write a 3-5 page essay in Microsoft Word format, citing at least 3 sources of information (one of which may be your text book). Apply APA standards for writing style to your work.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]