3assignment 1 discussion
Week 4 Homework
BUS 309 (2 Discussions, 2 Quizzes, 1 Assignment)
Assignment 2: Workplace Ethics
Due Week 4 and worth 275 points
This assignment will give you the opportunity to choose a case study, and then write about the ethical implications and the impact of the events that are described. Each case study includes a set of questions that you should answer. You can choose either Case Study 9.1: Unprofessional Conduct, or Case Study 8.4: Have Gun Will Travel.
You will be graded on the following criteria:
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the questions associated with your chosen case study and discuss them using concepts you learned in this course.
- Explain your rationale for each of your answers to your chosen case study.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Cite your textbook as a reference.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
BUS 375 (1 Discussion and 1 Assignment)
Greendale Project ReDux
Due Week 4 and worth 60 points
This assignment consists of two (2) parts: a project schedule, and a written response. You must submit both parts as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the part of the assignment it is written for.
Part A: Project Schedule
(Submit as one  Microsoft Project file)
- Create a multi-level work breakdown structure (WBS) and detailed project schedule, using the information from the “Greendale Stadium Case” located at the end of Chapter 6, and incorporating the following constraints.
Note:When you create your MS Project schedule, you will need to update your project per the following constraints:
o The project must consist of at least twenty (20) tasks.
o Each task must have a start and finish date that matches the duration noted in the assignment.
o Each task must be assigned to a resource (e.g., Demolishing Crew; Construction Crew; Landscaping Crew).
o Assume that the crew works during normal weekdays (no weekend work) under normal conditions (8 hours per day).
o In terms of holidays, you can assume no work will be done the following days: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Good Monday, Friday before Memorial Day, Memorial Day, the business day before Independence Day, Independence Day, the Friday before Labor Day, Labor Day, the day before Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving), the business day before Christmas, Christmas Day, the business day after Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
Part B: Written Response
(Submit as a Microsoft Word file)
- Respond to the following questions in a one to two (1-2) page paper based on your project schedule.
o When will the project be completed?
o What is the critical path for the project?
o How much slack / float is in your project? What activities have the greatest slack / float?
o Identify the top three (3) activities that you believe could impact the project completion date.
o What additional activities you would add to this project to make it more complete, from a project management viewpoint?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
o Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
o Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
BUS 475 (1 Discussion and 1 Assignment)
“Globalization and Corporate Citizenship” Please respond to the following:
- Congratulations! You have been appointed as a new product manager with Samsung and have been tasked to introduce the latest smartphone in a new country. Choose and research a country other than the United States, and then formulate a plan to effectively integrate this product from a global and social standpoint. Speculate on the major challenges and opportunities you anticipate facing in this role.
Assignment 1: Social Performance of Organizations
Due Week 4 and worth 290 points
According to the textbook, the current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. Use the Internet to research Apple. Use a tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop, or traditional video recorder to record a maximum of a five to seven (5-7) minute dynamic video on the topics detailed below. Alternatively, you may submit a four to six (4-6) page paper instead of the video submission.
PS: I would prefer to submit 4-6 paper instead of video. Pls Do not forget that assignment will submit to turnitin first.Thank you.
Note: If you are using a tablet or smartphone you will need to email the video file to yourself, then save it to a computer in order to upload to Blackboard. You may want to upload your video to a file sharing service, such as Dropbox, if your email will not let you send a large video file. Dropbox is accessible from all smartphones and tablets from the Dropbox app.
Once you are ready to upload your video to Blackboard, view the Kaltura video tutorial found in your online course shell (Week 4).
Please use the following naming convention in the popup window for your video once it is finished uploading:
- Title:Your First Name, Your Last Name – Social Performance of Organizations
- Tags:BUS475, Social Performance
- Description:First Name, Last Name – BUS475 Assignment 1 (Date Uploaded ex. 11-14-2014)
Prepare and present a video that is a maximum of five to seven (5-7) minutes OR write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Specify the nature, structure, and types of products or services of Apple, and identify two (2) key factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success. Provide explanation to support the rationale.
- Suggest five (5) ways in which the primary stakeholders can influence the organization’s financial performance. Provide support for the response.
- Specify one (1) controversial corporate social responsibility concern associated with Apple.
- Submit a reference page with at least four (4) quality references that you have used for this presentation / paper. Note:Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
If you choose the written paper, your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your profe
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.