This is a continuation of your first assignment. (IMAGINE) your company does not currently have an ethics program and you believe an effective program is necessary. The Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations encourages firm to set up ethics programs. Review this Website, located at http://www.ussc.gov/guidelines, prior to doing the assignment.
Write a 4 page paper in which you:
Briefly describe your company and then benchmark the codes of conduct used by similar companies in the industry. Critique the codes of conduct of at least three (3) similar companies in order to write codes for your company.
Analyze ways ethical challenges affect your business and create a code of conduct for your company. Provide a rationale on how these specific codes enhance your company’s ethics program.
After reviewing the Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations, explain how these guidelines influence the ethics program you created.
Anticipate where the challenges or setbacks may be in the adoption and enforcement of the codes of conduct for your company. Explain how you will address these challenges and anticipated setbacks.
Given the influences of changing economic, political, social, cultural, and technological forces on business and society, explain how you can ensure that your codes of conduct will remain relevant in the years ahead.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
– Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
– Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
– Analyze ways ethical challenges affect the multiple functions of business.
– Evaluate the influences of changing economic, political, social, cultural, and technological forces on business and society.
– Use technology and information resources to research issues in business and society.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.