Using the required readings and a minimum of two external professional or scholarly resources, provide a critical analysis of Mattel’s Barbie Goes to China case study.
- Provide an introduction briefly describing the problems Mattel faced.
- Use the required readings and two external resources of your choice (not Wikipedia) to identify six cultural issues that U.S. businesses must address before attempting to sell their products internationally. Include citations in your analysis.
- Assess how Mattel performed on the six issues that you identified.
- Conclude with a summary and recommendations.
- Remember to include a references page.
Length: 4-6 pages not including assignment cover sheet, title page, and references page. Begin your assignment with the NCU cover sheet, followed by a title page, and then an introduction, where you will state the purpose of the paper. Use topic section headings for each of the bullets (centered and bolded). Remember to cite your sources within the text of your document. End with a concluding paragraph, followed by the references page. If you have in-text citations, they must appear on the references page.
Your response should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect professional business writing and current APA standards.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.