3 slides with 200–250 words of speaker notes per slide
The e-business’s board of trustees wants Will Learner to provide assurances that the e-business’s health institute’s traditional customer constituents are served well by its e‑marketing process. Mr. Learner has turned to your team to provide current information on the ability of online portals, such as the e-business health institute Web site, to facilitate more adaptable links among the e-business customer types.
As a team, you will draw on your e-marketing expertise to compose a presentation analyzing the following 4 key strategic connections availed by the e-business’s health institute Web site portal:
- Business-to-business customer exchanges among the e-business’s business/organizational customers
- Business-to-customer exchanges between the e-business’s business/organizational customers and its individual consumer network of online users and visitors
- Customer-to-business exchanges between the e-business’s individual consumer students/users and business/organizational customers
- Customer-to-customer exchanges among the e-business’s constituents
In addition, President Learner has made you aware of the extreme concern among powerful members on the Med Ed board of trustees regarding ethical and cross-cultural considerations associated with an online learning platform. Your team’s presentation should also propose policies for ethical safeguards related to online privacy and guidelines for embracing cross-cultural ethnic health care education diversity considerations.
Each member of the team should research and complete the e-business presentation slides for one of the following:
- B2B-pattern e-marketing processes that entail exchanges among business/organization customers (e.g., financial donors supporting suppliers/vendors, or advertisers promoting educational involvement of health care organizations): 2 slides
- B2C-pattern e-marketing processes that entail exchanges between business/organization customers and individual consumer students/users (e.g., health care organizations and practical student learning, or government agencies and student financial aid): 2 slides
- C2B-pattern e-marketing processes that entail exchanges between individual consumer students/users and business/organizational customers (e.g., administrative records management for health care organizations, or online advertising graphics for advertising sponsors): 2 slides
- C2C-pattern e-marketing processes that entail exchanges among individual consumers (e.g., providing health care education webzine/blog subscriptions, or selling health care education merchandise such as electronic textbooks and virtual lab programs): 2 slides
- Ethical and cross-cultural considerations related to the e-business’s online safeguards for health care education and student ethnic diversity: 2 slides.
The final product should include both a group overview and introduction to the e-business customer exchange patterns as target markets in the e-marketing process strategy at the beginning (1–2 slides) and a summary of the e-business e‑marketing process implementation strategy for the 4 key customer exchange patterns at the end
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]