Disorders of the Bladder and Lower Urinary Tract
- Make sure all of the topics in the case study have been addressed.
- Cite at least three sources; journal articles, textbooks or evidenced-based websites to support the content.
- All sources must be within five years.
Do not use .com, Wikipedia, or up-to-date, etc., for your sources Alvita is a frail 89-year-old woman residing in a nursing home. She is able to move slowly around the residence with the use of a walker, but appreciates when her daughter is there to hold her arm and walk alongside her. When one of the health care staff changes Alvita, her daughter helps. Alvita’s incontinence has progressed, particularly over the last six years since she has resided in the nursing home. Alvita can smile at her lack of bladder control, however, and says that her incontinence really began when she was a young woman, just after the birth of her second daughter.
- Alvita’s mobility is limited. How does this affect continence in the elderly?
- Shortly after the birth of her second daughter, Alvita experienced mild incontinence, particularly after laughing or coughing. What was she experiencing? What is the pathophysiology behind this type of incontinence?
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]