Prof. Moses only
imagine that you are a health policy analyst for a state that has not elected to expand Medicaid as part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). You have just been notified that the state leaders have agreed to reconsider their decision during an upcoming session. Go to the Kaiser Family Foundation Website, at www.kff.org, and The Commonwealth Fund website, at http://www.commonwealthfund.org/publications/blog/2014/mar/medicaid-expansion-alternative-state-approaches, for additional information on Medicaid expansion.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Identify a state that has not elected to participate in the Medicaid expansion initiative under the Affordable Care Act. Critically analyze the implications of the state’s decision to opt out of Medicaid expansion on the citizens of the state.
- Compare the potential opportunities and challenges of a state’s decision to opt into the Medicaid expansion.
- Explore two (2) alternate approaches to expanding access to care that have been implemented or considered by states opting out of Medicaid expansion. Compare and contrast the two (2) alternate approaches to the Medicaid expansion initiative.
- Provide a recommendation to the state legislature on whether or not the state should opt in to the Medicaid expansion. Provide a rationale for your recommendation.
- Use at least three (3) recent (within the last five  years), quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]