Late Medieval Art, Literature, and Plague” HUM 1 of 1
“Late Medieval Art, Literature, and Plague”/ Please respond to the following, using sources under the Explore heading as the basis of your response:
- Quote a one (1) or two (2) line section that you enjoy from Petrarch, Chaucer, Boccaccio, or Christine de Pisan, and provide your reason(s) for the choice.
- Next, describe the historical significance of the writer whose work you have chosen.
- Comment on the degree to which the Black Death epidemic (1347-1350 CE) impacted that writer’s work.
- Compare the writer you chose to a specific writer (whether prose writer or poet or lyricist) of modern times.
Late Medieval Art, Literature, and Plague
- Chapter 13 (pp. 449-453, 456, 462-3), Boccaccio; (pp. 453-4), Petrarch; (pp. 454-6), Chaucer; (pp. 455-457), Christine de Pisan
- Chapter 13 ( 449-451, 458), The Plague
- The Plague at http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/black_death_of_1348_to_1350.htm
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]