Watch short videos on poverty in class:
- Poverty in America Land of the Free, Home of the Broke CBS News http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO5b_FwR5HU
- PBS News Poverty Rates Surge in American Suburbs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjsrdcbbPBU
- Car Sleepers US Middle Class Crises video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovDiOJ3ofjs; Poverty in America 60 minutes:
- *60 Minutes Unemployment Collapse: Hard Times Generation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR6EHzt0hzw
- Assign essay #2: Poverty (2-3 pages in MLA format).
- Realistic ways to reduce poverty in the USA (or worldwide).
- What poverty means to you personally.
- Why individuals are responsible (or not) for his or her own financial condition.
- Explain the spiritual components of poverty, if any?
- Comparison of global perspectives on poverty: Is one country’s poor another country’s rich? Explain.
Note: Many of these topics do not need any research, and you should be able to craft them from your own life experiences, prior knowledge, and the class readings/videos. This essay can also be a personal narrative related to your own, or a relative/friend’s, brush
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]