Transferable Skills Course Project Collection
Throughout your education, you have been asked to research topics and write papers, engage in thought-provoking discussions, consider diverse perspectives, and a host of other challenges that have required you to use both your discipline-specific skills as well as your soft skills to show proficiency of content-related topics. These are called transferable skills. Transferable skills are skills that you develop that can be transferred and applied within your chosen career. Transferable skills are highly valuable and essential for career success.
You will need to refer back to the projects that you’ve saved in your Transferable Skills Course Project Collection when you take your Capstone Course The Capstone course at the end of your program will require you to choose the assessment that best exhibits your knowledge and demonstration of the Transferable Skills, which will include an added reflection and be placed in a portfolio required for graduation.
It is now time to submit your “course project/transferable skills assignment” To complete this assignment, you will need to do the following:
- Please review your student “Transferable Skills Project Portfolio” folder for important details regarding your Transferable Skills Course Project Collection E-Portfolio and a review of the six transferable skills.
- Make sure to compile ALL components of your project/assignment(s) (if the project covers several assignments, compile them all in their proper order). Sometimes a project can span throughout several week of a course. For example, if you have 5 assignments as part of a project, you will need to compile ALL 5 assignments into one document/final project in proper order.
- Compile all of the rubrics that your Instructor used to grade each component of your project or transferable skills assignment. Copy and paste them in proper order to the end of your project. The rubrics should be the last few pages of your project assignment. If done correctly, everything will be one document! For more assistance, click here for video instructions.
Click here if you have trouble viewing the video.
Submitting your Assignments
- Compile both your project/assignment(s), and grading rubrics as one document.
- Submit the final assignment to the Optimal Resume Tool by clicking the link here or under the Resources tab. For Optimal Resume, you may use an existing account or create a new account. See directions on setting up your portfolio on the “Creating a New Optimal E-Portfolio Account” page. If you already have a Transferable Skills Course Project Collection set up and need further instructions on submitting your project/assignments to Optimal Resume, refer to instructions on the “E-Portfolio Submission Instructions” page.
- Proceed to upload your assignment using the video/text instructions stated on the “E-Portfolio Submission Instructions” page.
- The assignment grading rubrics provided by your instructor will show which transferable skills are present within the project.
- Paste the URL for your portfolio into the message box.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown belo
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]