To prepare for this Discussion:
• Review the following articles: “The Legislative Process,” “Legislative Process: How a Senate Bill Becomes Law,” and “Ben’s Guide to U.S. Government.” Reflect on how laws are passed.
• Review the interactive media “Public Health Policy Process.”
• Research your federal and state legislative processes. For those of you who reside outside the United States, focus on your local and territorial legislative process.
• Select a law addressing a public health issue that was passed in your state. For those of you who reside outside the United States, select a law passed at the local or territorial level. Think about the process of how your selected law was passed.
• Consider the potential impact of your selected law on future national laws.
• Identify your federal and state representatives. For those of you who reside outside the U.S., identify your local and territorial officials.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post a description of the law you selected, and explain in detail the process of how it became a law within your state or territory. Then, describe the potential impact of your selected law on future national laws. Make sure to identify your federal, state, and/or territorial representatives/officials.
Be sure to support your postings and responses with specific references to the
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.