Global Strategy Analysis—The International/Global Operations and Their Key Markets and Potential Competitor
For this assignment, you will research the potential international markets and possible competitors of your chosen project. The combination of those two items enables you to create a powerful framework to perform a relevant organizational analysis.
In a 7–8-page report, include the following:
Part I: Key Market
In this part of this assignment, you are to:
- Decide if all operations will be internationalized (or only some of them) and identify which ones.
- Identify and assess different potential regions and/or countries to globalize operations.
- Choose two or three that are the most relevant to your operations.
- Justify choices made.
Specific evidence from scholarly sources should be used to support your choices. Generate separate analyses for each country and/or region chosen, addressing the following main points:
- Size and characteristics of the market
- Number and size of global, regional, and local competitors currently acting in the market
- Balance of trade
- Currency exchange rates (current and historical)
- Percentage of domestic production exported
- Percentage of domestic consumption imported
- Cost of labor
- Tax level for domestic and foreign companies
- Presence of government in the economy
- Percentage of ownership allowed to foreign companies and/or investors
- Local laws and regulations related to industry/product
Part II: Define Competitors
- Identify and describe 3-5 major potential global and domestic competitors that will be considered for this project.
Create one report for EACH competitor chosen. Include the following information:
- Market share, globally and in key markets considered in part 1 of this assignment
- Strategy and competitive advantages
- Relative prices of products and services being offered
- Quality-related actions and procedures, and relative quality
Note: You may want to prioritize competitors who have a global footprint or are the largest competitors in each lead country and/or major region you considered in Part I. Competitors with a great potential to become global players should also be included. Specific evidence from scholarly sources should be used to support your choices.
Your final document should be a 7–8-page Word document and use a minimum of 5 professional sources to reinforce your conclusions. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Use the APA format.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]