- Propose three (3) ways that a manager can cope with any negative emotions that may accompany an employee layoff.
- Describe a step-by-step process of conducting the dismissal meeting.
- Determine the compensation that the fictitious company may provide to the separated employee.
- Using Microsoft Word or an equivalent such as OpenOffice, create a chart that depicts the timeline of the disbursement of the compensation.
- Predict three (3) ways that this layoff may affect the company.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Formulate HRM strategies and policies to recruit, select, place, and retain the most efficient and effective workforce.
- Develop effective talent management strategies to recruit and select employees.
- Design processes to manage employee performance, retention, and separation.
- Analyze laws governing employment and how organizations can ensure ethical practices.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writi
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]