Informatics and Nursing 4
A hospital is looking to implement an EHR. It has been suggested that an INS be hired. This position does not involve direct patient care and the administration is struggling with how to justify the position. How can this position be justified?
McGonigle, D., & Mastrian, K. (2015). Nursing informatics and the foundation of knowledge (3rd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett. (ISBN 978-1-284-04351-8)
>300 words, will be check for plagiarism by Turniton
HERE IS THE RESOURCES GIVEN:
Course Title: B404 Nursing Informatics
Upon completion, the student will be able to:
- Analyze the sciences underpinning nursing informatics and their relationship to nursing informatics practice.
- Discuss the evolving roles and competencies of nursing informatics practice.
- Describe how clinical information technologies are and will impact nursing practice.
- Explore how nurses can create and derive clinical knowledge from information systems.
- Speculate on the future of nursing in the context of health informatics.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]