Your next task is to create the basic first draft of the proposal for Goodness Falls. Be sure to address all six (6) sections of the proposal as you include the concept, program, and expenses
Assignment 2: Drafting a Basic Proposal
Due Week 4 and worth 140 points
Your next task is to create the basic first draft of the proposal for Goodness Falls. Be sure to address all six (6) sections of the proposal as you include the concept, program, and expenses. Use the Internet to locate prices of the expenses associated with the project (New computers, bulletproof vests, lamp posts, motorcycles or horses, replacing broken windows, and computer training for the officers.) Also, utilize the Internet to locate references that will help to guide you in writing this draft of the proposal.
Note: Normally you would meet with the mayor or chief of police to review their specifications for the equipment and training needed. However, for this project, you will be making those reasonable cost decisions yourself so you can put your proposal together in a timely manner.
- Go to Safeguard Clothing’s Website, located here : http://www.safeguardclothing.com/15-bullet-proof-vests/?gclid=CKzcovWx9LICFUid4AodiUMA9Q and look at the different bulletproof vests that are offered.
Below is a chart of the six (6) sections of a proposal, in order. Be sure to include the concept, program, and expenses from above in your proposal. Each section needs to be labeled (Executive Summary, Statement of Need, etc.) and on its own separate page.
COMPONENTS OF A PROPOSAL
|Section of Proposal||Description||Length|
|Executive Summary||State your case and summary of the entire proposal||One (1) page|
|Statement of Need||Why this project is necessary||One (1) page|
|Project Description||Details of how the project will be implemented||One (1) page|
|Budget||Financial description of project and any explanatory notes||One (1) page|
|Organization of Information||Make up a history of governing structure of the nonprofit organization, (or locate an organization that matches what you will need) its activities, audiences, and services||One (1) page|
|Conclusion||Summary of proposal’s main points||Two (2) paragraphs.|
The Plain Writing Act of 2010 (Federal Law) http://www.plainlanguage.gov/plLaw/law/index.cfm
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Determine how the project fits into the philosophy and mission of the agency. (Be sure to include the need that the proposal is addressing and that the concepts are well articulated.)
- Determine the nature of the project and how it will be conducted.
- Create a timetable for the project using a table in Word.
- Predict anticipated outcomes for the project.
- Determine how the results will be evaluated.
- Determine the projected expenses associated with the project (new computers, bulletproof vests, lamp posts, motorcycles or horses, replacing broken windows, and computer training for the officers).
- Include at least three (3) references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the major segments of the grants community: the Federal Awarding Agency, the Pass-Through Entity, and the recipient.
- Design a proposal by learning how marketing, analysis, planning, designing, estimating, and publishing play a part in the process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in grants management and proposal writing.
- Write clearly and concisely about grants management and proposal writing using proper writing mechanics.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.