Econ PPT slides
focusing how many stores closed last 10 years
- Business Research Model – Introduce the Business Model – Background, about and the Company’s Portfolio,…….
- Quantitative Data – Sales, operating Cost, Revenue, Profit, Stock Portfolio
- Quantitative analysis includes:
- Descriptive Statistics, Scatter Plot and Correlation, Regression model and prediction at Confidence level
- Normal Distribution One Sigma, Two Sigma and three Sigma Probability
- Bell Curve and its significance.
- State a Hypothesis testing and proving a Hypothesis – Comparing Stocks, Sales,……
- t test One sided and two sided and ANOVA (analysis of Variance) to compare all,….
- Multiple Predictive model
- Discuss the Statistical significance and inference for the Business.
- Business Strategy for the years to come based on the variables and Data Mining.
- Have at least 30 or more PPT slides
- Conclude the Business in testing the Hypothesis and in predicting the Business for the coming years.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for help on Statistical analysis or interpretation.
- Sales, Stock or Operating Cost are some of the variables to discuss.
- Business Ethics
- Business outcome and Decisions. Document the Excel analysis.
- References and Presenting from a Business perspective
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]