I need this done by Sunday 12/19/15?
Resources: University of Phoenix: Week Three Film List; Week Three Electronic Reserve Readings; Ch. 6 of Film; and Microsoft® PowerPoint® Tutorial
Watch your selected comedy, horror, or science fiction film, viewing one film from one of the three genres.
Create a 4- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation describing your selected genre and how your chosen film fits or does not fit the standard model of the genre. Include the following:
- Description of your selected genre
- Description of the film’s following components:
- Summary of the film’s story
- Setting & lighting
- Makeup & costumes
- Music & sound
- Discussion of the film as either typical or atypical of its respective genre and how each film’s components support your view
Address fictional aspects of film as discussed in Ch. 6 of Film by writing the following for inclusion on one Microsoft® PowerPoint® slide:
- Create your own genre movie character and write a goal for your character, a conflict he or she encounters, and how he or she resolves the conflict and achieves the goal.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Present your Week Three Genre Presentation.
- For Local Campus students, these are oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.