I need help with with these four questions
(1) Please review the handout, “Does the Sending of Obscene Material,” found in the required reading, and answer all of the following questions:
- Do you agree that the statute in question applies to computer-generated and computer-transmitted information?
- Should the government be required to present expert witnesses to establish that the material in question is obscene? Is this a question that a jury can decide on its own? How are jury members aware of “community standards”?
- If the community standards are different in Milpitas, California, from those of Memphis, Tennessee, why should the defendants be held accountable for the standards in Memphis and not those in the location where the material was transmitted?
- Are you satisfied with the test for obscenity? In what manner, if any, would you change the standard?
Your essay response must be a minimum of 500 words, not counting references listed at the end or repeating of the question, and cited per APA guidelines. You are required to use your textbook and may use any outside (library) resources to support your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
(2) What is the relationship between drug use and crime, according to the U.S. Department of Justice? How are drug-defined crimes and drug-related crimes different? Provide an example of each type of crime in your explanation.
Your response must be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
(3) How has globalization of crime impacted American policymakers and law enforcement? How has it impacted governments in other countries? Why has globalization benefited criminals more than it has helped legitimate businesses?
Your response must be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced;
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.