View a television newscast and an online newscast of your choice.
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper that addresses the following:
- Does either newscast use a marketing perspective to attract audiences? If so, how? If not, why not?
- Are the sources used in the news stories appropriate or credible? Why or why not?
- Do any of the news stories in the broadcast appear to be biased? If so, how did you recognize the bias? If not, how did the story appear to avoid bias?
- Do any of the news stories include presentations of racial or gender stereotypes? If so, in what way?
- Do any of the news stories appear to be fabricated? Why or why not?
- Do any of the stories appear to be incomplete or require more context for viewers to fully understand the meaning?
- If the newscast is biased in some way, what are your suggestions for making it more fair and balanced?
- Do you think the World Wide Web and the Internet now affect political points of view to a greater extent than other media do? Provide a rationale for your position.
Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.