I have added Unit 3 work for the Company that I picked in order to complete the assignment.
As a business professional who may be considering investing in a firm or as someone who may be considering acquiring a company, it is important that you can accurately assess the value of a firm. Your project in this course is a financial analysis of a publicly traded U.S. company of your choice, in order to assess the value of the firm and its place in the global market. Your project has three components, two of which will be graded (Unit 3 and Unit 6 assignments). You are expected to work on your project throughout this course in order to efficiently manage your time and workload. Your project is composed of the following elements:
Unit 1: Identify the Company
- Email your instructor with your choice of a publicly traded U.S. company (see the third study in Unit 1).
- Obtain the three most recent annual reports for your company.
- Identify the industry and obtain industry statistics.
Unit 3: Financial Overview
- Identify your company, its industry, and analyze the important segments (percentage of sales or subsidiaries) of your company compared to its industry and its overall business.
- Perform a complete financial analysis of your chosen company’s financial statements—horizontal, vertical (Percentage of Sales and Common-Size), and changes in ratios—for the last two years.
- Compare all ratios to industry averages. Evaluate the company’s ratios against the industry averages.
- Explain the significance of the company’s ratios when compared to industry averages.
- Analyze the company’s cash flows.
- Assess the overall financial health of your company based on this financial analysis.
Unit 6: Financial Analysis
- Identify and analyze the impact of international trade on the company’s financial statements.
- Analyze specific risks of your company’s international trade.
- Analyze the current decisions made within the company that have regulatory and tax implications.
- Analyze the current corporate governance and ethical responsibilities in your company.
- Evaluate alternative methods of financing used in your company.
- Overall Conclusion: Present your bottom line regarding this company. Consider the various perspectives from different stakeholders: If you were considering investing in this company, would you buy shares? If you were considering acquiring this company, what is your decision regarding this company? If you were the CEO, how would you use this information to make tactical and operational decisions? If you were a banker, would you lend money to this company?
Your final submission in Unit 6 should include all of the above components, integrating the feedback that you receive from your instructor. You are expected to use the theories, methods, and analytical tools presented in this course to help support your analyses. Be sure to use proper APA citations and references for all of your resources. Review the project requirements for further detailed expectations.
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to:
- Apply the theories, models, and practices of finance to the financial management of a firm.
- Assess the impact of ethical, regulatory, and tax considerations on financial policy decisions.
- Evaluate alternative methods of financing a firm in diverse economic environments.
- Integrate financial analysis into general business management planning and decision making.
- Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for members of the business professions.
To achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (sixth edition) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of 10 references, of which 3 should be academic journals and no more than 2 should be textbooks.
- Length of paper: 10–12 typed, double-spaced pages not including title page, references, tables, graphs, or charts.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]