Please read this carefully thank you
Answer the following question
Should children have the same legal rights as adults? If not, what justifies the differences between the rights of children and those of adults?
● 2000 words (10% either way).
● Focus on the required philosophical reading materials. No need for further philosophical materials. (Which I will upload, its 2 readings from both philosophers john harries and Feinberg)
● Use the contemporary example provided, and introduce others. (From the PowerPoint that I will upload) these website is very helpful for examples https://www.freerangekids.com and this is a school for no rules for children please include it in an example https://www.summerhillschool.co.uk/QAs-2009.pdf
● Demonstrate an understanding of the philosophical position being discussed.
● Evaluative rather than merely descriptive.
● Evaluation to include your own view.
● Reluctance to present own argument
● Not addressing the question directly
● Overly ‘wise’ prose (anything which contains the phrase ‘the dawn of time’, for example)
● Introduction including thesis statement and ‘signposting’.
● The Case For (or Side 1).
● The Case Against (or Side 2).
● Evaluation. What are the strengths and shortcomings of each side? To what extent do you agree with each? Could certain ideas be adapted or improved?
● Conclusion, which refers to the thesis statement and builds upon it.
I HAVE WRIITEN DOWN EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO DO FOR THIS ESSAY. Please do it accordingly as I need an A to pass this course.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]