Examine and critically reflect upon the feedback given on your first assignment and draft a response to the feedback that demonstrates improvement on your work.
• If a comment made by the marker in coursework 1 is that greater linkage between a number of sources would improve the answer, you can make use of coursework 2 to demonstrate how the sources could be linked more closely.
• If a comment made by the marker in coursework 1 invites the student to conclude a particular argument, you can make use of coursework 2 to conclude that particular answer.
• If the marker of coursework 1 suggests that additional sources could be used to support a certain point, you can use coursework 2 to identify these sources and point to their relevance in answering the question.
• If minor points relating to grammar, syntax and referencing are made by the marker in coursework 1, you could demonstrate the correcting of these errors in coursework 2.
• If an element of coursework 1 is pointed out as being particularly good, you could make use of coursework 2 to ensure they understand why it was particularly good and also highlight how this could have been applied to other areas of their work.
OSCOLA REFERENCING ONLY
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]