Can you help? I need this done
Summative Assignment: Curriculum Based Assessment Design
Using what you’ve learned from Chapters Six and Eight from Lefrançois as well as other resources along the way, develop a curriculum based assessment (CBA) centered on one of your two instructional plans from Weeks Three and Four.
Part 1: Provide a Pre-Assessment Description (One-to two-pages).
Use these prompts to guide your exploration of what occurred BEFORE the assumptive assessment.
- State measurable and observable objectives (what you wanted students to learn).
- Describe how you knew learning occurred prior to assumptive assessment.
- Describe the instructional strategies used to prepare students for the assumptive assessment (from your previous instructional plan in either Weeks Three or Four).
- Explain adjustments you made or should have made to your instruction to ensure mastery of learning objectives.
- Describe how the use of technology contributed to student preparation for the assumptive assessment or how it will be added to and contribute to the assumptive assessment here.
Part 2: Design an easily accessible assumptive assessment (Approximately two to three pages)
- Identify the grade level and subject matter and a measurable unit objective(s) and align with the stated standard as prescribed in the original instructional plan from either Week Three or Four and referenced from the Common Core State Standards Initiative.
- Create a minimum of six, no more than ten, problems/questions/tasks for students to complete that include a variety of test item types (selected response, short answer, extended written response, and/or performance).
- Label each question with its corresponding:
- Objective(s) (if more than one is being assessed)
- Depth of Knowledge (DOK) levels (Note at least two different cognitive levels must be measured on this assessment.)
- Define and discuss criteria for scoring extended response and performance items.
Part 3: Provide Assessment Reflection (One to two pages).
- Define how you determined mastery.
- Explain how you will accommodate or modify for the special population previously described in Week Four (two students with specific learning disabilities in reading and math, one ADHD student, and one English language learner).
- Describe how you will use the evidence collected.
Grading: You will submit a SINGLE document clearly labeled as Parts 1, 2, and 3. APA formatting will be followed, including the required cover and reference pages. You must use a minimum of five scholarly resources, in addition to the course text. Your resources should include a combination of peer-reviewed articles and web-based articles, and they must be cited in-text. You will be held accountable for each required sub component per part, view able on the assignment rubric.
Writing the Final Project
The Assumptive Assessment:
- Must be approximately eight double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.