The four largest minority groups in the United States are African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, and Native Americans.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research about the above mentioned minority groups in the United States. Based on your research and understanding, respond to the following:
- Select at least two of the minorities listed above and describe how being a member of that minority group might affect aging. Be sure to include the role of family and social support.
- Highlight some health and chronic conditions that are prevalent in the chosen minority groups.
- Describe the role of seniors in the chosen minority groups. Explain the changes in the role of seniors over the years.
- Explain any future challenges for the selected minority groups in the years ahead.
Aging In Other Times At Other Places
The proportion of older people in developed as well as developing nations of the world has been increasing. An aging population creates new economic and social challenges for nations.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research about the economic or social challenges of nations with an aging population. Based on your research and understanding, compare and contrast seniors in the U.S. with seniors in another country of your choice. Your comparison should include, but should not be limited to, the following:
- Changes in demographics
- Family roles and social supports
- Advances in technology
- Living arrangement
- Health issues
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]