Review the scenario at beginning of the assignment list.
As the company examines various methods to assess its performance and design processes, it is looking for an analysis of the existing workflow production process and the factors that most directly impact such measurements. As a review, the most common metrics for production processes are as follows:
- Quality: the number of defects associated with a given product
- Cost: material and labor cost
- Timeliness: how quickly products are manufactured and delivered
- Flexibility: the degree to which the production process can be adapted to produce other products or specific products more quickly
- Productivity: a ratio of outputs divided by inputs
- Efficiency: a ratio of actual outputs divided by standard (or expected) outputs, multiplied by 100% to give a total efficiency percentage
- Cycle time: the total time it takes to complete a production process
- Theory of Constraints and Queuing Theory
Using course materials and other research, complete the following:
- Explain how each measure can be applied to the company’s production planning process. Can the company use each one? How?
- Rank the criteria listed above in order of importance to the company’s production planning strategy detailing your rationale for such a ranking.
- Identify other measures that might apply to the company and explain them
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]